Sport Fishing Charters
Are you dreaming of hooking the Big One? Charter us for your next fishing adventure and make that dream come true! Sport fishing fans will appreciate our 42’ Uniflite sport fisher SpringTide I. Outfitted with great electronics and gear, SpringTide I provides you with the best in indoor and outdoor comfort. Let Victoria’s most recommended Guides and crew help you catch that dream!
Captain Dan Kukat is knowledgeable and professional. An intuitive fisherman, his deep understanding of the sport runs straight through to his boyhood roots in one of the world’s foremost salmon fishing hotspots. Fishing runs deep in Captain Dave Powell’s soul, too: he heads to Desolation Sound each summer for a solid three weeks to get his fix!
MORE ABOUT OUR SPORT FISHING CHARTERS:
- Our Guides maintain stellar catch records.
- Private salmon fishing lessons are available. We can accommodate large groups, too.
- We can do day trips or overnight trips based out of other fishing hotspots such as Sooke, Port Renfrew, Bamfield and further afield. Just ask!
- For the experienced angler, we offer halibut fishing.
- Let us organize a fishing derby for you! We’ll organize a group of vessels to fit your needs, including professional guides, all bait, light tackle and private restroom facilities.
- Did you know? SpringTide I has served Bob Hope, as well as a four-star U.S. Army General and the Admiral of Fleet 7, which includes the aircraft USS Ronald Reagan.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE SPRINGTIDE I (DAY TRIP ONLY):
- A big appetite for adventure!
- Your camera
- Closed shoes
- Warm clothes – jackets, hats, gloves
- Fishing licences may be pre-purchased on the Canadian Government Website